Sunday, September 13, 2015

Feb 22: my first post after the blast


Hello, everyone, thanks for all your love and well wishes. Keith and I are fine and cats Nano and Yoyo are also doing fine. No one is really hurt which is unbelievable after seeing it again today in the daylight. 
When it exploded, Keith was in the shower near the blow site and I was in bed under the covers listening to Lynsey Addario's new book about war photographers on my ipod and at first I thought it was a sound effect on the recording but then the ceiling fell on me and I realized it wasn't and began calling out for Keith. He got some nicks and splinters and some cuts on his feet but both of us are fine. 
To add a little black humor, I guess we had a blast this weekend! We still don't know the cause but we should have a report from the investigators soon. Don't worry, as long as we are fine and the cats are too we will be back on track before long.
Like   Comment   

No comments:

Post a Comment