Sunday, September 13, 2015

March 6, 17, 22: Keith's broken toe, another explosion


We miss Mom today. Two years away but I swear her angel saved me from that big joist that fell next to me. I think she brought Dad along to get Keith out of the shower and Georgie to get the cats to safety. Miss you, my darling. Richard needed a special watching today, so your job is not done. But you know a mother's job is never done.

So a kind neighbor brought his front loader to clear the snow from the long drive where we are temporarily staying but rolled over Keith's big toe as he stopped for Keith Farley to thank him. Broken toe. Not what Keith needed. We are ready to get off the whirling top. We are ready for warm springtime.

So wonderful to see my dear friend Barbara Houghton today and give her a hug! It's so frightening what she went through, but her spirits are high and she is amazingly resilient.


This was right by my Aunt Grace's old house. Their's was worse with a fire. What is going on? Why so many explosions this year? This was a fancy neighborhood by the country club in Upper Arlington in Columbus. Geez. Ours was 4 weeks ago last night.
Fire crews are on the scene of an Upper Arlington home where an explosion was reported Saturday afternoon.The explosion was reported around 2:45 p.m. at a home...
NBC4I.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment