Sunday, September 13, 2015

March 4: the gravity is finally hitting me


I wish life could be simple again. We take it for granted! We are ok, just having so much chaos with everything where you can't find it, it's cold, rainy, icy and life is going so fast and a bit out of control. We are safe and feeling very loved. We just can't even ask for help because we don't even know what to do next. Someone want to go car shopping for me and get me exactly what I had at the insurance payment (an impossible task!) Keith got a truck to replace his car last night. Someone want to design or decide on a new residence? Those are the magic wands I want plus a dresser with my clothes in them so I can find what I am looking for. WaaaaWaaaaWaaa. I am being a big baby. Our neighbor is so wonderful letting us live here. It's comfy and relaxed but we are messing up the space. I am done venting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment