Monday, September 14, 2015

May 21: gardens

earlier in the anniversary day


My last posting was Tuesday evening after having done some significant planting in the garden. I returned yesterday afternoon and completed the planting. I returned again this afternoon to follow up and make certain all the plants remained healthy. Some of them looked rather ragged when I departed Wednesday evening. Happily, upon my arrival today, all I've planted beginning this past Tuesday is looking happy and healthy. I'll include several pictures of the garden beds I photographed this afternoon. I'm looking forward to seeing what I might be able to produce this growing season...particularly given that I now have some reasonable level of experience of how to make this happen...and the fact that we have 26 tomato plants, not to mention a variety of peppers, eggplant, and more. Particularly given our current circumstances, I'm REALLY pleased to be able to focus on the garden again.

No comments:

Post a Comment