Monday, September 14, 2015

May 11: video of the final strokes of demo


Keith Farley uploaded a new video.
May 11
The final strokes of the demolition...
Like   Comment   
  • Susan Foster McClure What has happened to you over the past few years is so tragic. I am happy you are being able to push through and move on.
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 12 at 6:56am
  • Keith Farley Quite honestly, I can't help but feel I'm one of the luckiest people ever...this in the face of a great deal of loss. Even in loss, a person can find something to gain, if one looks hard enough. Despite the injuries I sustained most of three years ago, I've been able to rebound a very long way from the auto accident. Additionally, that I'm still alive AND with very little injury from the explosion...I'll call it nothing short of a miracle. I remain determined not to let these recent obstacles slow me down.
    Like · Reply · 6 · May 12 at 7:20am
  • Keith Farley I forgot, also, to note that plans for our new house are already well underway. The rock wall with fireplace and concrete slab on which the wall rests will remain separated by several feet from the new structure...and in fact it will serve as a patio with an already existing privacy wall. With the chaos of what remained of the house now gone, it's considerably easier to think more clearly about what is to come.
    Like · Reply · 2 · May 12 at 9:46am
  • Susan Foster McClure Great outlook Keith
    Like · Reply · 1 · May 12 at 10:54am

No comments:

Post a Comment